MVT-HR High Resolution Multi-View Tomography
The most advanced multi-view computed tomography and software technology in the industry pair up with unmatched high-resolution image quality in the revolutionary MVT-HR. The result: superior threat analysis and resolution. The MVT-HR meets the most stringent explosives detection standards of regulatory agencies worldwide.
- Screens up to 1,800 bags per hour.
- Automatically adjusts to screen large objects, up to 250 cm (98.4 in) long.
- Multiple independent X-ray sources, each with a different viewing angle to provide the best possible visibility.
- Scatter Detection Enhancement™ technology provides superior automated detection of sheet explosives.
- High-resolution view for superior imaging.
- Photographic film-safe.
- Full spec sheet
Bigger? Better. L-3's PX-107 X-ray system is a perfect match for oversized items.
With the largest tunnel size available for non-palletized freight, the PX-107 works overtime to screen irregularly shaped and bulky objects. L-3's hallmark imaging and X-ray inspection technologies bring the smallest details into focus, regardless of the size of the object being screened. The PX-107's display screen even magnifies smaller items, making it easier to detect fine details that might indicate a threat.
The PX-231 offers all the advantages of L-3 technology, including high-quality imaging, the industry's most user-friendly operator interface, and networking capabilities. The result is consistently fast, accurate, and efficient screening and detection of weapons, narcotics, explosive, and other threats and contraband.
PX-160P Pallet Inspection System
Please call 1-800-930-3766 for special internet prices
The PX-160P uses L-3's innovative X-ray screening technology to penetrate more than 27 mm (1 in) of steel and produce best-in class imaging. The system's 1.5 m wide by 1.65 m high (59 in x 65 in) tunnel opening accommodates packed pallets with ease. And the PX-160P makes forklift loading easier, thanks to a heavy-duty, dual-speed conveyor that holds up to 3,000 kg (6,600 lbs).
- Highlight suspect areas with a full array of image enhancement tools.
- Convenient heads-up operator controls for the best in user-friendliness.
- Variable conveyor speeds add flexibility.
- Full spec sheet
© Copyright Securitydetection.com | Boston, Massachusetts - Tulsa, Oklahoma - Toledo, Ohio - Chicago, Illinois - Orlando, Florida - Los Angeles, California - Myrtle Beach, SC - New York, NY
Phone: 1-800-930-3766 | email
All of our metal detectors meet the requirements of the Federal Aviation Administration and the National Institute of Law Enforcement.