The Quantum Sniffer QS-B220 is a bench-top explosive and narcotic detector that rapidly detects and identifies trace amounts of a wide variety of military, commercial, and homemade explosives (HMEs) as well as narcotics.
Based on the same contamination resistant and non-radioactive Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS) analysis technology as Implant Science’s QS-H150 hand-held, the QS-B220 brings a new level of performance and convenience to trace detection users.
- Real-time Explosives and Narcotics Trace Detection
- Non-radioactive ion sources eliminate licensing, inspection, transport, and end-of-life issues
- Automatic, continuous self-calibration adjusts to environmental changes
- No operator intervention
- No calibration traps
- Fast clear-down, typically 10 seconds or less, means more sampling and less waiting. Rapidly detects and identifies explosives and narcotics
- Low maintenance design delivers low total cost of ownership.
We are experts in our industry and are not just another reseller.
We have offices across the country.
Consultation and Advice
We use the products we sell, so when you need additional advice, our team is here for you.