Identifying and locating concealed weapons is easier than ever thanks to Garrett's new Magnascanner PD 6500i walkthrough metal detectors.
PD 6500i's unique, ultra-enhanced multi-coil detection field pinpoints the exact location of any metal object within 33 distinct areas of the archway, whether on the left, right or in the center of the body, from head to toe. Bright, easy-to-interpret LED pinpoint lights on the walkthrough security detector's exit side, together with green and red patron pacing lights on the walkthrough security detector's entrance side help improve overall traffic throughput.
PD 6500i leads the industry with superior pinpoint technology and unmatched discrimination features. Designed for maximum throughput without compromising security, the PD 6500i is the walk-through of choice for security professionals worldwide.
PD 6500i is ideal for special events use when configured with a battery module and caster set. This option allows for easy, rapid deployment at special events, stadiums, schools, and other large venues with no wires to deal with. Within minutes, a checkpoint can be set up, or moved to another location to meet security needs at a moment’s notice.
PD 6500i is an Approved Product for Homeland Security under the SAFETY Act.
- Ultra-enhanced multi-coil detection field
- Exclusive Pinpoint Detection technology
- Unique patron pacing lights
- 200 levels of sensitivity for each zone provide greater versatility and improve discrimination
- 33 pinpoint zones to precisely identify multiple target locations from head to toe on the left, center and right sides of the body
- More than 20 standard programs for security application versatility
- International security standards—The PD 6500i meets the world’s highest test certifications
- Dual detection: with transmitters and receivers in each panel, the PD 6500i is the equivalent of two detectors in one. By scanning from both sides, the PD 6500i provides superior detection, uniformity and performance
- Advanced broadband detection technology provides superior target analysis, ferrous and non-ferrous weapons detection, discrimination and higher throughput
- Directional counter with four settings for counting (forward, reverse, subtract in reverse, and bi-directional)
- Superior versatility: selectable settings designed for airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention and many other applications
- Networking ability: CMA provides networking, remote control, monitoring, data analysis and group management
- Meets IP55/65 standards for moisture and foreign matte protection
- Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor
- Pacing lights at the entrance display universal "wait" and "proceed" symbols for traffic control
- Internal USB port for updating software.
We are experts in our industry and are not just another reseller.
We have offices across the country.
Consultation and Advice
We use the products we sell, so when you need additional advice, our team is here for you.