Proven to accurately detect concealed metallic items, the Garrett SuperScanner V is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world and has led the industry for over 20 years.
- Switch from audio to vibrate alert for high noise environments
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9" distance; large knife from 6"; razor blades and box cutters from 3" distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1".
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8" scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- No tools required to change standard 9V battery (included). Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Operating temperatures: -35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
SPECIFICATIONS FOR SUPERSCANNER V
Demonstration Video for SuperScanner V
We are experts in our industry and are not just another reseller.
We have offices across the country.
Consultation and Advice
We use the products we sell, so when you need additional advice, our team is here for you.